Here’s a look at some of the posts coming up on the blog this month!
- The Environment will be looking at food packaging and ways to reduce the waste.
- Food For Walkers will be giving some ideas for lunchboxes.
- Best will be focusing on walking back packs
- In Fun Things to do on Walks With Kids we will be looking at an “Alphabet Search”
- How will be covering How to Read Maps.
- We will be doing a Quarterly Review in this months blog posts.
- The Health section will be looking at Heart Health and Walking
We will also be covering the usual Week in Review posts, Nature Table, Fun Facts Friday, Art, Poems and Stories and History!
Stay tuned to read all the posts!
Here’s a look at some of the posts coming up on the blog for this month!
- The Environment – This month’s post will be looking at rubbish or to be more precise, disposables such as straws, cotton buds, take away cups and containers.
- Food for Walkers – Will be giving you some ideas and a recipe for Perfect Pastas, an ideal food for walkers as it can be eaten hot after a walk, or cold as part of a picnic while on a walk.
- Best Mini First Aid Kits
- Look Back to Jan will be going over my stats for the month, thoughts and feelings about January, lessons learned and goal setting for February
- Fun Things To Do On Walks With Kids or Friends will be focusing on treasure hunts, from setting up a treasure hunt to good old fashioned scavenger hunts.
- New Walking Route/Place I have Explored on Foot
- The Health section will be talking about Rest Days and their Importance, and things to help you relax and unwind on Rest Days.
- Look Out For will be giving you ideas of things to keep an eye out for on your walks this month.
- Poems/Stories about the landscape/walking will be looking at a poem about spring.
- Fun Facts Friday will be back this month with some fun facts about Spring
- News Stories/People Fundraising etc
- On the Nature Table post I will be sharing images of things I have found on my walks and other nature finds.
- The Importance Of Hydration – Why keeping your fluid intake up is good for you
- The Art post will be taking a look at artists working within, and with the landscape.
- History Packed Walks will be sharing the history around one of the walking routes in Wales.
- Spring Walks – Places to go for walks in Spring
- This Month’s Walks In Pictures post will have an array of images taken on walks this month for you to see.