Here’s a look at some of the posts coming up on the blog for this month!
- The Environment – This month’s post will be looking at rubbish or to be more precise, disposables such as straws, cotton buds, take away cups and containers.
- Food for Walkers – Will be giving you some ideas and a recipe for Perfect Pastas, an ideal food for walkers as it can be eaten hot after a walk, or cold as part of a picnic while on a walk.
- Best Mini First Aid Kits
- Look Back to Jan will be going over my stats for the month, thoughts and feelings about January, lessons learned and goal setting for February
- Fun Things To Do On Walks With Kids or Friends will be focusing on treasure hunts, from setting up a treasure hunt to good old fashioned scavenger hunts.
- New Walking Route/Place I have Explored on Foot
- The Health section will be talking about Rest Days and their Importance, and things to help you relax and unwind on Rest Days.
- Look Out For will be giving you ideas of things to keep an eye out for on your walks this month.
- Poems/Stories about the landscape/walking will be looking at a poem about spring.
- Fun Facts Friday will be back this month with some fun facts about Spring
- News Stories/People Fundraising etc
- On the Nature Table post I will be sharing images of things I have found on my walks and other nature finds.
- The Importance Of Hydration – Why keeping your fluid intake up is good for you
- The Art post will be taking a look at artists working within, and with the landscape.
- History Packed Walks will be sharing the history around one of the walking routes in Wales.
- Spring Walks – Places to go for walks in Spring
- This Month’s Walks In Pictures post will have an array of images taken on walks this month for you to see.